It’s been an eventful week:
- The builder participated in his first Annual School Olympics at Soldier Hollow. Each class learns about and represents a country. The first day of the Olympics they teach the other classes what they’ve learned. On the second day they participate in Cross-Country events and obstacle courses. They even have an Opening Ceremony. It was so exciting to see the builder ski down the hill with his class, as we listened to the Olympic theme song.
- Back at home, the younger kiddos and I were singing the songs in a book that Grandma gave them one holiday and found inspiration for all sorts of fun activities. Though, there are too many images and videos to upload and save…and write about. And I need to paint. So hopefully I’ll find the time over the next couple days.
- We took a brisk and windy walk around the neighborhood this morning, caught some snow starters on the way back. I love a good walk before the storm. 🙂
- Last night I taught my first art lesson with a new student. She is talented, beautiful, charming and vibrant. She’s also my relative which makes it extra fun. Thanks Emma for a beautiful evening…I loved painting with you!
- Meanwhile…Voila, voici ma dernière peinture. I’ve been charmed by Pantone’s color of the year: honeysuckle, and I’m quite enjoying companion colors.
honeysuckle pie by katrina berg, 16×16 oil on masonite (1 1/2″ sides painted grey)
What is your favorite color lately? xoxo ~ katrina