It’s officially been a month since I’ve been working on this site. Amazing. As I was anxiously awaiting baby #3, and then through the past few weeks of recovery, this site has helped me keep my focus and have something to look forward to each day.
So what next? Through the building of The Daily Delights, I’ve found ways to better organize my goals and think about what I really want out of each day. Here are some goals for the site:
- I’d like this site to be a place where women can share and support each other as they work on their own personal progress.
- It should be a place where we can find inspiration as to accomplishing goals.
- A place where we can learn from one another.
- A place where women feel empowered to enjoy their life because they are finding balance through daily delights.
- I think the “Assessment Pages” are a good start, but I’d like to begin assembling a book where women can record their daily delights.