As the Holidays are rapidly approaching (such an exciting and whirl-wind time of year!), we’re thinking of handmade gifts. Gifts for the holidays, make-and-takes for our advent activity countdown, and handmade cousin birthday gifts for next year (Xander starts the excitement the New Year, so I’m learning to plan with the Holidays).
There are so many fun projects we’ve made for gifts. Some of our favorites have been photo books/brag books for Grandma. Here’s a confession: I’ve never finished a traditionally darling scrapbook. The photo books just seemed so easy and less messy. Several years ago, I got a glimpse at a digital scrapbook software and mentioned to the designer that, “this was what I needed”:
- no messy glue and supplies
- no cutting and scraps to save
- no cutesy papers and jewel-like additives to store till the right page came along
- just me and my computer…it was a love affair in the making.
- scrapbooks (of course)
Ok, so to enter the giveaway:
- click on this link: My Memory Suite software
- explore, explore, explore
- leave a comment below with your favorite layout or digital paper pack
- for extra entries, follow My Memories on their blog, twitter or facebook (just leave a comment here that you did so)
- come on back Friday, when I’ll announce the winner!
Sorry, no photos today as I have misplaced my camera. 🙂 But the builder chose from the bowl and
Congrats to Amanda!
Thanks again everyone.