We made it! First Arts Festival come and gone. What a weekend! What an experience! Special thanks to the designer and kiddos for helping me get ready. The designer and I had a wonderful weekend together. The spot was fabulous and overall, I’m so very glad we jumped in.
So many little details to think about…all fit amazingly into the Sienna:
- celebrating with family & friends
- meeting the art lovers
- local paper spotlight
- small radio moment
- seeing it all together for the first time
- lights were only needed for maybe 15 minutes the first evening (many didn’t even bring them)
- varied price points are invaluable
- you can’t drink too much water
- work quickly at take-down so you don’t get stuck (the Kimball is like an oiled machine…take advantage)
- to print or not to print? – we didn’t bring any this time around
- paint smaller – varied sizes = varied prices
- we had some great advice and experience on set-up and presentation from art friends – not sure I’d change much else!